I flew in from Sydney to San Francisco on March 24th. I spent a week in San Francisco frantically trying to adjust my internal clock while catching up with friends (though sadly I didn't get a chance to catch up with all of them) and getting my stuff more or less organized in storage - not to mention dealing with insurance, registration for my scooter, Australian taxes, US taxes, getting a new phone, the list goes on. The week flew by and before I knew it I was on my flight to New York City to visit Damian, a one-way flight I had booked back in November. We had really nice weather the first week or so, then the rain started, and the wind, and the cold. Ah well. I got to see all the trees in full bloom which was a spectacular show.
Damian fooling around on the playground rings, Riverside Park.
Blooming trees.
Then I went and bought myself a camera. And I love it. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm sure I'll get there.
Testing out the camera in Riverside Park. I had some willing subjects.
Hehe squirrels. They'll believe anything.
Damian, chillin.
A walk through Central Park to check out the music.
I especially liked this guy, very cool, talented sax player.
Came across a couple birds having some sort of tiff. Seriously, they were at each others throats for at least five minutes like this.
Thanks to Damian for letting me hang out for so long - I spent a really fun month in Manhattan hanging out. Missing you though, and the rest of the brothers. Wish you guys could be traveling with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment