Saturday, October 3, 2009

Connected Again!

The last blog entry was back in October - I had a few days of down time in Sydney which I spent updating and posting pictures of the few weeks/months prior. Now, nearly the end of December, I'm finally able to sit down and catch up on all the October through December happenings of my travels. And so much to update you on too! Let's not waste any more time...

One more note: I added a post on kayaking the Sydney harbour a couple weeks ago. Since I wanted to keep it all in chronological order I stuck it in between prior posts. If you're one that always stays updated on here with the latest you may have to scroll back and check it out (posted in October, appropriately called "Kayaking the Sydney Harbour")...the pictures are worth it!

And as always thanks for reading & hope you enjoy the photos. I always appreciate comments, so keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment