Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasil!!

Of course I'd like to dedicate an entire entry to the World Cup - since a good portion of what we've been keeping busy with is watching the games everyday, whether it be at home on ESPN streaming live/replays, heading out to this or that bar....or old folks home :), it's been a great time.

Terra adorada, Brasil!
And we try and sport our Brasilian gear as much as possible.  After the first Brasil game last Tuesday we headed to chill a bit on the park (one of the only days we had Razzu and Abby together!).  Though Abby still had to work and study...
While Razzu played 'JellyCar' on my iPhone.
Damian.  Straight chillin'.
I got a lot of compliments on my cape (made out of a Brasil flag).
Looking forward to seeing how my bracket holds up, and looking forward to watching many more good games.  I just hope that in the next few weeks when I'm in Israel I'll have some time to find a good bar to watch them with fellow World Cup lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment