Hooray Jackie Haskell! I flew from Santa Fe to LA a night before my adventure to the Middle-East was going to begin to pay a visit to Jackie. Turns out it was perfect timing since she had just finished finals at school and that coming weekend she was heading to Honduras for a few months. It wasn't too long of a stay- I got in mid-afternoon (after waiting an hour for my bags at baggage claim, which ate into our hanging out time) and had to fly out mid-morning the next day, but we made the most of it. First we headed to the beach to check out the scene before meeting up with some friends for Taco Tuesday. Despite the longest wait ever for tacos, we had a good time. Next time my visit will definitely be longer.
And I'm sure you'll all be proud to know that I submitted a complaint to American Airlines for the baggage delay (they pretty much just forgot our bags on the tarmac until we started to ask questions about where our stuff was) and I got a free flight voucher out of it. Yesss...where to next?!
Daniella,
ReplyDeleteI am Jackie's auntie Barbara in Santa Fe. Just read some of your SF stuff and really enjoyed it.